Sweet dreams for 3
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
1x fitted sheet
1x duvet cover
2x pillowslips (1 for single size)
all packed in a reusable BambooSilk bag
Organic Bamboo grow without pesticides
OEKO-TEX® - Certified no harnful chemicals
To preserve their integrity, please keep these tips in mind as you wash your sheets:
● Our bed linen is oversized to allow for shrinkage in the first few washes, so please don’t worry if your product is slightly large to start with.
● Wash before use: our bed linen is not pre-washed. To account for shrinkage, we recommend that you wash your bed linen at 40°C for the first couple of washes, and at 30°C for subsequent washes.
● Button duvet covers closed before washing. Bamboo fabric is very absorbent and therefore particularly heavy when wet. If not buttoned closed before washing, the weight will put strain on the duvet cover opening seams.
● Cold or warm machine wash on a gentle cycle.
● Use a non-biological detergent that does not contain optical brighteners, bleaching agents or enzymes. These may damage the fabric and cause it to pill. Note that some brands of non-biological detergents may contain optical brighteners.
● Do not use fabric conditioner. This can reduce absorbency and breathability.
● Line dry if possible. If necessary, finish off in a tumble dryer at a low to medium temperature. Do not over-dry and remove promptly.
● Medium heat steam iron. If using a non-steam iron, use a lower temperature and iron while the fabric is slightly damp.
● Do not bleach.
We do ship internationally.
For regular orders;
Hong Kong, Singapore: 2-3 business days
Rest of Asia and Oceania: 3-5 business days
UAE, Europe, North American: 7-15 business days
Please check our shipping policy for shipping cost.
Soft like Silk
Strong and durable
What is the thread count of NakedLab's sheets?
Our sheets are 400 thread count bamboo, which is equivalent to around 1,400 thread count cotton. It’s important to note that thread count isn't the single most important factor to consider when selecting sheets and can often be misleading. The quality and weave of the fabric, and the way it feels to you, are most important!
What's the difference between NakedLab's bed sheets and other brands?
Our bamboo sheets are made of 100% organic bamboo, one of the most sustainable and softest textile materials available. Unlike cotton, bamboo is also a naturally renewable plant that has incredible benefits for humans and the environment.Learn more about how bamboo compares to cotton here.
Is your bamboo organic?
Yes, we only use organic bamboo and our fabric is Oeko-tex certified. The OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 is an independent testing and certification system that tests for harmful substances at all stages of textile production, including raw textile materials, during the production process and in the final product.Learn more about our Oeko-tex certification here.
How are NakedLab's bamboo sheets made?
Our sheets are created using crushing organic bamboo pulp that is broken down with a natural enzyme to create a fibre that is spun into a yarn. We take pride in the fact that our sheets are also made in a closed-loop system, which conserves natural resources and diverse waste from landfills.
What is your return policy?
Returns are accepted within 14 days of your order purchase date. We only accept returns for change of mind on items that have not been opened, washed or used. These items must be in their original packaging with tags still attached and in a resaleable condition. You will be notiﬁed once your return has been received and processed.
Please allow at least one week from the time you return your order for your return or exchange to be processed. The customer is responsible for the cost of returning any goods to NakedLab and the goods are the customer's responsibility until they are sufficiently returned to our address. (This applies to ALL orders)
The product that I want seemed to be out of stock!
We try our very best to make sure this does not happen, but due to popularity or seasonality, some products may not be as readily available. Please email or call usand we can add you to our waiting list so that you can be next in line to receive your favourite items!